Foil Gel Print or replicate designs from printing foils on the nails with Glam Foil Gel. It must be exposed to UV or a Led Lamp to cure. It is a creative way to paint, decorate, enhance, and embellish nails. It’s simple to use and has a thick viscosity. There are no dangerous chemicals in gel that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. It comes in a 15 ml bottle. If all 10 fingers are used, it will last for at least 40 clients. It’s a must-have for salon professionals.
It is an excellent gel for sticking printing foils on the nails. This gel is known as Foil Paper Gel, Foil art Gel ,Printing Foil art Gel, Printing Foil Set Gel, Foil Nail Art Gel etc.
- It is simple to use.
- The viscosity is thick.
- It doesn’t harm your nail bed in any way.
- It prints the designs with ease using printing foils.
How to use:-
- Apply Glam gel polish to your nails and cure it under UV/LED light.
- Cure it again with a Glam Top Coat.
- Spread it evenly on your fingertips.
- Cut the Foil Paper into little pieces and adhere them on the fingertips.
- Apply Glam Top Coat on the artwork to protect it.
The Nail Art School is a leading institute that offers comprehensive nail art training courses for aspiring nail technicians. As a nail art academy and learning center, they provide the best possible education to help students succeed in the nail industry. With experienced instructors and tailored courses, beginners and experienced nail technicians can enhance their skills and become skilled nail artists.