For emboss effect art, Glam Black Emboss Gel is great. It has a high viscosity, allowing you to emboss designs. This highly pigmented gel is ideal since it just takes one layer to provide a solid colour in your design and may be put over the final nail, allowing for a variety of looks. It can be used on natural, fake, and extension nails. When used on gel polish, it creates a stunning emboss effect. The gel is chip-free, smudge-proof, and can be worn for up to 14 days. It’s simple to use and create elaborate drawings with the help of a brush. Under a UV/LED bulb, it cures quickly. There are no toxic ingredients present that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The emboss gel weighs 8 grammes. It is appropriate for both professional and domestic use.
Benefits of GLAM Emboss Gel –
- It has a high viscosity, allowing you to create intricate emboss designs.
- It’s a highly pigmented gel that just requires one application layer.
- It is suitable for all types of nails.
- It has a beautiful emboss appearance.
- It’s smudge-proof and chip-free.
- With the help of the brush, it is simple to create designs.
- It is easily treated using a UV/LED lamp.
- There are no hazardous substances in it.
How to use –
- Apply and cure Glam gel polish.
- Use a regular buffer to buff your nails.
- Using the Painting brush, select the Glam Emboss gel layer.
- Use it to create the appropriate design on the nail.
- Put it under a UV/LED lamp to cure it.
- Cure it again with a Glam Top Coat.
The Nail Art School is a leading institute that offers comprehensive nail art training courses for aspiring nail technicians. As a nail art academy and learning center, they provide the best possible education to help students succeed in the nail industry. With experienced instructors and tailored courses, beginners and experienced nail technicians can enhance their skills and become skilled nail artists.