Our Ultimate Flawless Glam Gel Polish Collection will bring you together. The Glam Maroon Gel Polish epitomizes richness; the shade is bold, elegant, and on-trend. With gorgeous nails, you may confidently wear your date night dress! It’s simple to use on a daily basis, however it does necessitate the use of a UV/LED lamp to provide the best benefits. When used with Base Coat and Top Coat, Maroon Gel Polish produces excellent results. It offers the nails a mirror sheen and a glossy look finish and lasts up to 21 days. Glam Gel Polish is made with high-quality pigments that show off their real color vibrancy and brilliance. It has a high viscosity and is very easy to remove. It does not chip, fade, or get dull. There are no dangerous substances in the formula that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. It’s been put through its paces in a salon and is completely cruelty-free. Glam Gel Polishes come in over 100 different colors. Gel Polish comes in a 15ml bottle. It can accommodate at least 40 clients. It is suggested for both salon professionals and customers.
Benefits of GLAM Gel Polish – Maroon –
- These gel polishes provide the nails an amazing high gloss and mirror shine finish.
- It has a lengthy lifespan.
- It has a high viscosity, which facilitates application.
- It will not chip, dull, or fade over time.
- There are no dangerous chemicals in this gel polish, and the formula is cruelty-free.
How to use-
- Remove your cuticles using Glam Cuticle Remover.
- Using the Glam Cuticle Pusher, gently push back the cuticles.
- Clean the debris from the nail plate with Glam Lint free wipes.
- Use the Glam Duster to clean the nails.
- Apply Primer and Dehydrator.
- Then, apply a Glam Base Coat.
- Apply the first layer of gel polish and cure it with a UV/LED lamp.
- Apply a second coat of gel polish and cure it once more.
- Finally, to add extra shine and brilliance to your nails, use Glam Top Coat and cure it under a UV/LED lamp.
- For a perfect finish, clean the fingernails with Glam Gel Cleanser.
There are no reviews yet.