Embrace your bold self in the daring shades of the Glam Lasting Shine Violet/Purple Nail Polish Collection, the colors that can truly look amazing across all skin tones and undertones! Ballet-slipper hues can feel a bit blah; skip pink as a year-round staple and swap for a purple shade! Dress it up with Lasting Shine Blueish Purple Nail Polish for an elegant occasion, or experiment with designs for a slightly more eccentric feel. GLAM Infinite Gel Polish – Violet/Purple is very easy to apply for everyday use and does not need UV/LED Lamp to get results like gel polish. Lasting Shine Blueish Purple Nail Polish gives good results when applied with Lasting Shine Base Coat and Top Coat. It lasts longer and gives your nails a shiny effect finish. This lacquer has been formulated with high quality pigments that reveal their true brightness and vividness of colors. It has high viscosity which does not chip, fade or gets dull and very easy to remove. No harmful chemicals are present in the formula which could lead to any reaction on nails and skin. The quantity of Lasting Shine Blueish Purple Nail Polish is 15 ml. GLAM Infinite Gel Polish – Violet/Purple can suffice for a minimum 40 clients. It is recommended for Salon Professionals and Consumers.
Benefits of GLAM Infinite Gel Polish – Violet/Purple –
- It’s simple to put on and take off.
- These polishes last a long time.
- It’s produced with high-quality pigments that are vibrant in colour.
- The viscosity of these polishes is really high.
- It does not easily chip or fade.
- It is free of any potentially dangerous ingredients.
How to use-
- Use Glam Cuticle Remover and a Cuticle Pusher to remove the cuticles.
- Wipe it down with lint-free wipes.
- Using Glam Buffer, remove the gloss off the nails.
- Apply Glam Dehydrator and Glam Primer.
- Use a UV/LED lamp to cure the Base Coat.
- Apply a thin layer of this polish and cure it with an ultraviolet/LED bulb.
- Reapply the polish and let it cure.
- To get the finest results, apply a top coat and cure it.
There are no reviews yet.