Glam Acrylic Liquid is used in acrylic extensions and to create amazing 3d nail designs using colour powders. Acrylic liquid is also known as “Monomer. Acrylic liquid is used in sculpting natural nail overlay, & nail extensions with polymer powder (acrylic powder). GLAM Acrylic Liquid is a low odour liquid based anti-yellowing monomer for true colour visibility. It is a medium drying liquid which helps one to take their own time to sculpt the nails properly with greater ease. It gives strength to nail extensions with maximum product adhesion to nails. It helps in smooth product application which leads to less buffing of the product. It can be used with all glam acrylic powders, & 3d acrylic colour powders. Acrylic Liquid slides easily on nails lasts long and twirls creamily when mixed with acrylic powder. No harmful chemicals are involved that would lead to any reaction on the nails and skin. The quantity of acrylic liquid is 120 ml. Acrylic Liquid can suffice for a minimum 20-25clients. It is highly recommended for Salon Professionals.
1. It is an anti-yellowing liquid-based monomer that has a low odour for true colour visibility.
2. It is a medium drying liquid that enables one to properly shape the nails with more ease while taking their own time.
3. It provides maximum product adhesion to nails while strengthening nail extensions.
4. It facilitates product application that is smooth, resulting in less product buffing.
5. GLAM Acrylic powders and 3D acrylic colour powders can be used with it.
How to use :–
1. Make sure the nail bed is adequately prepped by removing any polish and cleaning it with acetone before applying your Glam Acrylic powder.
2. This powder can be used on natural nails or nail tips.
3. To prevent lifting after application, brush away the gloss on the nail plate and apply primer and dehydrator to the entire nail bed.
4. Now, take your brush and dip it into the monomer. Then wipe away any surplus liquid so that it collects at the brush’s end. Now, gently press the brush tip into the powder’s surface, gathering enough powder to cover the entire nail.
5. Use the body of the brush to spread and tap the acrylic into the nail, and if needed, dip into monomer during application to promote pliability.
6. Tap softly to allow for a smooth application; this will also help you save time during filing.
7. Allow for thorough drying of the powder.
8. After the nail has dried, hand file the side walls and use a buffer to smooth off the top. Simply apply a polish top coat over this powder once you’ve finished filing.
The Nail Art School offers professional nail courses in-person and online, as well as diploma in nail technician courses. Their experienced instructors and modern facilities provide hands-on training for students seeking to enhance their skills in the nail industry.