Glam Dehydrator is used to eliminate extra moisture from unpolished nails, fully dehydrating them and preparing the nail surface. The primer is applied before the dehydrator. Gel nails, temporary extensions, gel extensions, acrylic extensions, and overlays are all made with it. Dehydrator is a liquid-based solution additionally with antifungal properties to keep your nails free of infections and bacteria. This Dehydrator just requires one dip to coat the nails of one hand. Furthermore there are no dangerous chemicals in gel that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The dehydrator has a capacity of 15 ml and also For a minimum of 50 clients, a dehydrator will suffice. For Salon Professionals, it comes certainly recommended.
1. It prolongs the life of your manicure.
2. It maintains a constant look for your nails.
3. It stops your nail paint from chipping for a longer period of time.
4. You’ll save money and time since your manicure will last longer.
5. It’s great for removing excess moisture and oils from your nails.
6. It has antifungal properties, preventing bacteria and diseases from infecting your nails.
How to use:-
1. Get rid of any excess cuticles.
2. Buff and file your nails.
3. Apply a small layer of Glam Dehydrator to the nail.
4. Wait 2 to 4 seconds for it to dry.
5. Apply the base coat and cure it under a UV/LED lamp after this step.
The Nail Art School offers professional nail courses in-person and online, as well as diploma in nail technician courses. Their experienced instructors and modern facilities provide hands-on training for students seeking to enhance their skills in the nail industry.